Unleash the Power Within
Resorts World Arena - Birmingham | 22 - 25 OCTOBER 2020
Terms and Conditions
1. Success Resources UK Ltd.(“SR”) is the designated Collecting Agent for products, services and selling tickets for the event.
2. References to “Client” or “Clients” or “You” in this Terms and Conditions are references to you.
3. References to “we” or “us” in this Terms and Conditions are references to SR.
4. You hereby acknowledge and agree that you have read all the terms and conditions contained in this Order Form (“Order Form”) and you agree that this Order Form together with these Terms and Conditions form a contract between you and the SR.
Investment and Payment
5. You must pay in consideration of the event ticket offered by SR in lump sum on the signing of the Order Form by you without set off, deduction or counterclaim unless otherwise agreed;
6. Payments made under this agreement must be made by the means specified in the Order Form.
Cooling Off Period
7. This agreement shall be voided if you advise us in writing, within fourteen(14) calendar days of signing the Order Form, that you no longer wish to receive SR services and/or products by delivering or sending(including by electronic mail) a cancellation notice to SR by email on [email protected]. We will refund to you all monies or part thereof which you have paid to them under this agreement within thirty (30) business days of receipt of such cancellation Notice.
8. We may cancel the products/services for any reason whatsoever by written notice to you. You acknowledge and agree that in the event the products/services are cancelled by the SR, you are only entitled to a refund of the Investment which you have paid to us and that you shall not claim for any other costs, expenses, losses, damages or liabilities which may be incurred or suffered by you as a result of such cancellation.
9. You further acknowledge and agree that any refunds payable to you shall be paid to you by us and will be made within thirty (30) days of written notice of cancellation. You shall have no further claims against us in respect of the cancellation thereafter.
10. You acknowledge that you shall not be entitled to and shall not claim a refund other than by strict compliance with Clauses 7 and 8 hereof. You further acknowledge that this is an essential term of this agreement which we rely.
100% Money Back Guarantee
To qualify for the money back guarantee, you must register and attend Unleash the Power Within 2020. The money back guarantee is available to attendees between 16.00 and 20.00 (GMT) on day one of Unleash the Power Within 2020. Requests made outside of these times stated will not be provided with a money back guarantee. To activate the money-back guarantee, the attendee must speak to a Tony Robbins lead trainer first. If after this conversation the attendee still wishes to activate the money-back guarantee then they must hand in their ticket, workbook and have their wristband cut off by a member of the Success Resources team. If this process is not adhered to then no money-back guarantee will be provided. The refund will be equivalent to the money received from the purchaser for the seminar, minus any handling and booking fees. A full and complete refund of the investment will be made to the purchaser within 30 working days from the conclusion of Unleash the Power Within 2020. If you have made your payment using our partner Pay Right, the refund to you will be the equivalent of the funds received by Success Resources UK LTD from Pay Right minus any fees Pay Right have charged Success Resources UK LTD. Once the fees have been deducted, the remaining balance will be made to the purchaser within 30 working days from the conclusion of Unleash the Power Within 2020. If you qualify for and are to receive a money back guarantee, any complimentary tickets and bonuses not yet issued as a part of your Unleash the Power Within 2020 program become null. If you qualify for and are to receive a money back guarantee, the value of any complimentary or bonus tickets already used will be deducted from the total amount of money to be returned to you.
11. In the event that you are unable to attend the event you have booked and paid for, you can transfer your ticket to a nominated new attendee subject to written notification to us together with the full contact details of your nominated new attendee, at least 14 working days before the event starts.
Time and Place
12. Your FULL PAYMENT entitles you to enter into an agreement directly with us to receive the SR products and/or services.
13. You confirm that you have given a valid email address in the Order Form. We will not be responsible and/or liable for any delay and/or failure to deliver products and/or services to you resulting from your failure to supply a valid email address.
14. You agree that the we reserves the right to amend or cancel any event timing, dates, and venue and/or substitute the speaker for any live training. We will notify you in writing of the changes made and:
a. you are not entitled to claim for a refund or for any costs, expenses, losses, damages or liabilities which may be incurred or suffered by you as a result of such cancellation/amendment/changes
b. you retain the right to reschedule, subject to the availability of an alternative session.
Limitation of Liability
a. exclude all terms, conditions and warranties implied by custom, the general law or statute, or which cause any part of this agreement to be void (’Non-excludable condition’).
b. limit our liability to you for breach of an Non-excludable Condition to the total amount actually paid by you under this agreement;
c. limit our liability to you for any claim (whether arising in contract, tort or statue) for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered by you in relation to providing the opportunity to you to purchase the SR products and/or services to the total amount actually paid by you under this agreement;
d. exclude all liability for consequential damage (including but not limited to, lost of revenue or lost of profit) suffered by you in any way relating to the revision of the opportunity for you to purchase the SR products and/or services or your exercise of rights under this agreement.
16.If the provision of products and/or services as contemplated by this Agreement are prevented or cancelled because of an Act of God, inevitable accident, fire, blackout, flood, or any other calamity, or if by reason of riots, strikes or lockouts, or any other events beyond the direct control of the SR, We may at its option postpone the delivery of the training from the original schedule and you are not entitled to claim for a refund or for any costs, expenses, losses, damages or liabilities which may be incurred or suffered by you as a result of such postponement.
17. All notices or other communications must be made to the addresses specified in the Order Form.
18.The non-exercise of or delay in exercising any power or right of a party does not operate as a waiver of that power or right, nor does any single exercise of any power or right preclude any other or further exercise of it, or the exercise of any other power or right. A power or right may only be waived in writing, signed by the party to be bound by the waiver.
19. Any provision in this agreement which is invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction is to be read down for the purposes of that jurisdiction, if possible, so as to be valid and enforceable, and is otherwise capable of being severed to the extent of the validity or enforceability, without affecting the validity or enforceability of that provision in any other jurisdiction.
20. This agreement may not be varied except in writing signed by the other party.
21. Should any provision of this agreement be held by a Court to be unlawful, invalid, and unenforceable or in conflict with any rule, statute, ordinance or regulation the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions will not be affected.
22. Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement between the SR and you concerning this transaction and replaces all previous communications, arrangements, representations, understandings, and Agreements, whether verbal or written between the parties to this Agreement or their representatives. No representations or statements of any kind made by either party that are not expressly stated in this Agreement shall be binding on such parties.
23. You confirm that you have been explained the scope and extent of the products and/or services covered and you acknowledge that the effectiveness of the products and/or services provided to you depend on facts not under the control of the SR and the profitability of the same is not guaranteed.
24. You hereby confirm that you consent to your email address being used for the mailing list of SR for purposes of notification of products and/or services being offered by SR and/or its affiliates. Your email address is kept confidential, and never will be published, sold or disclosed to third parties without your explicit consent. You can remove yourself at any time by using the unsubscribe link provided at the bottom of each email we send.
25. You agree to accept full responsibility your purchase, participation and/or the outcome of any decisions made after attending any SR courses or events. SR and its affiliated entities, associates and any of its representatives accept neither responsibility nor liability nor will it indemnify you for any and all costs, expenses, losses, damages, liabilities, which may be incurred or suffered by you as a result of these decisions.
26. You agree that any purchase decisions are not influenced by any prior relationship or dealings with SR and/or any of its officers, directors, employees or representatives. Should you enter into a contractual relationship with the SR at/or subsequent to the event, you do so at your own risk, and acknowledge that SR has neither responsibility for, not liability with regards to, any contracts or relationships entered into between yourself and us.
27. You acknowledge and agree that while the SR presentation at the event is with the consent of SR, SR assumes no responsibility for the accuracy or appropriateness of any information provided at the event by the SR.
28. These Terms and conditions shall be governed by English Law and you and we both agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts We reserve the right to alter terms and conditions with prior notice.